After listening to Tiger’s apology today I made a list of ten things to remember when thinking about playing strange courses.
- Confine your balls to your own course.
- Always use a club cover when visiting a different course.
- Never play a different course more than once.
- Never, ever let another course know you love them.
- Never tell others about strange courses you’ve played.
- The holes on your home course are better than unknown holes on other courses.
- The grass is not always greener on other courses.
- Just because you have balls and a club doesn’t mean you have to try them out on all courses.
- Mulligans (retries) aren’t usually allowed in marriages.
- If you get caught playing a round on another course, it means you’ll have to do lots of maintenance on your home course until you can play it again.
Good luck Tiger. Keep your balls and club in the bag.