Having more than one wife I’m sure would have some advantages. Now I can just hear the male readers thinking of the obvious, but when I really think about it – No Way! I love having one and have no desire for more. Here are my top ten reasons to stay in a monogamous marriage (tongue-in-cheek of course!),
1. Being nagged in mono is bad enough.
2. Nagging in stereo is an unthinkable concept.
3. One set of in-laws is adequate.
4. With the number of shoes in the closet from one wife — well you get the idea.
5. PMS once a month is sufficiently stressful.
6. Keeping one woman happy is ample challenge for me.
7. I buy too much bathroom tissue already.
8. More wives would mean more children – enough already!
9. One anniversary to remember is plenty.
10. I would never get to watch sports.